The Ultra Tough, heavy wax rust prevention spray and corrosion inhibitor
Designed for rust proofing in high humidity, moisture-laden conditions
- Provides long‐term indoor and outdoor (covered) rust proofing protection
- Transparent, dry, waxy film rust inhibitor spray seals out moisture and prevents rust and corrosion
- Will not crack
- Excellent rust inhibitor for steel and other metals
- Great corrosion inhibitor in salt-laden atmosphere and weathering
- Good rust inhibitor spray for shipping, packaging, parts, farm implements, tools, boat shafts and propellers, marine fittings and automotive applications
Where to Buy Weathershed Rust Inhibitor & Anti Rust Spray
Weathershed Rust Inhibitor Spray is available throughout the United States, however, this product may not be available to be shipped to certain areas of California based on zip code. Weathershed Rust Inhibitor Spray is only available for ground shipping and cannot be shipped by air or expedited methods.
Weathershed is a thin fluid rust prevention spray, not a grease.
Not recommended for painted surfaces because product may remove paint.
This protective coating must be removed before welding because it contains metallic soaps which interfere with welding. The protective coating must also be removed before painting, as paint does not adhere to it.
Surface must be free from any dirt, debris, dust, water, oil or rust before product is applied. Applying this anti rust spray before the surface is properly cleaned may cause rust to form. After application product must be allowed to completely dry before being wrapped or packaged for storage, not allowing for proper drying time may cause rust to form.
Easily applied with brush, roller, industrial sprayer or by dipping.
SCAQMD Rule 1144: This product exceeds voc concentrations set by SCAQMD as determined by test method ASTM E1868-10 and cannot be used as a metal working fluid or as a direct contact lubricant in California’s SCAQMD region as per rule 1144.